[Rhodes22-list] List name change.

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 22 13:03:44 EDT 2008

I could live with that...could we keep Elle's button for sign up? (I really
like that one)...things are already looking up!...perhaps post Slim's
instructions "before" they sign up?...sort of an "Abandon all hope all ye
who sign up here"....or to keep in line with the sailing theme "argh...there
be dragons here"...