[Rhodes22-list] Brad's 25 minute demonstration of true evil[political]

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:32:50 EDT 2008

Oh boy, a tough guy ....

You just don't get it. Those of us that put this list together made it
the way we wanted it. Had you any experience with the list, you'd know
that before Obama/McCain it was Bush/Kerry which was the same with
different names. In between that there's plenty of other political
things that got discussed in fit and spurts. This list was made this way
by the people that *own/built* it because we'd been the topic controlled
route and didn't like it. If you don't like it, nobody's holding a gun
to your head to stay.

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault