[Rhodes22-list] Brad's 25 minute demonstration of true evil[political]

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 13:55:01 EDT 2008

Rik,
You forgot to mention that we are all equal opportunity haters. I'm sure  you
can find someone that hates just about everyone on this list. Did that make
sense? Oh well, after the election we will have new people to discuss for the
next four years.........whoever they are. Just in case anyone forgot, I hate
politics and politicians equally.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/22/2008 1:33:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,