[Rhodes22-list] List name change.

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:08:26 EDT 2008

John,

"And I disagree with your disagreement.  I believe it is up to the
list, as a "community", to serve the needs of the majority.  As far
as we know, we are currently only serving the needs of a vocal
minority."

Yes, That would be the minority that made this list what it is in the
first place. Those of us who still remember the "sailnet list" had
reasons for taking us in  a different direction from that. Now, some
would have us return to exactly what we were trying to get away from....

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault