[Rhodes22-list] Michael W, John S, John L, etc., et. al.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Jul 22 18:13:39 EDT 2008

Michael W said, "I wonder if we can try to solve the problem a bit
differently than chasing otherwise good folks off the list.  Maybe John can
set up a third distribution mode in addition to "Non-digested" and
"Digested", something called "Sailing limited" which would only receive
items of sailing interest...

Keep in mind there has been and still is a rhodes list devoted solely to
sailing topics.  And usually once a year there is a post to that list.

I for one remember all those posts saying, "test" or is the list working...
I remember one Captain Rummy who would announce that he was 'stirring the
pot'.

Has the heat gotten to you all?

Quite trying to make things more complex.  John L., all this has been said
before, just ask MJM...

And I suspect there are some on the members list who are reading the
political stuff for other reasons...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
  http://www.nabble.com/file/p18599904/Bret%2BFarve.gif Bret+Farve.gif