[Rhodes22-list] Fw: News from around the nation

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Tue Jul 22 19:22:07 EDT 2008

Unfortunately, Thunderbird does not know what to do with a .MHT file.
Of course. I may have it set up wrong, and would appreciate knowing
what email packages other than MicroShaft Outlook can read it.
/Robert