[Rhodes22-list] Open letter to the guys at the bar

Jb j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Tue Jul 22 20:57:59 EDT 2008

I don't see this as a  rhodes 22 owners list.
 It's a list made by some friends that have an interest in Rhodes 22
sailboats.
10, maybe 20 people. It's there list & they should be able to say anything
they want.
There may be 268 signed up but they don't participate for whatever reason,
Are they gonna participate in the "poll", .... then change the list they
don't use?

Jb