[Rhodes22-list] Need opinions...deadline approaching

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 11:47:40 EDT 2008

Mike,

Do you shoot digital?

I rarely took the circular polarizer off my film camera, and I've used it on & off w/the digital & the 18-200 ( 27-300 digital) lens, but I am dissatisfied with the results....I believe it confuses the sensor...and even playing w/white balance doesn't get as nice a shot as just letting the camera work alone & then maybe tweaking just a bit on PhotoShop.

Any thoughts?

elle

I'm saving my pennies & thinking about going even wider....either the Tokina  11-16 (F 2.8)
(16.5-24mm) or the f/4 12-24 (18-36mm).

Boats & photography.. so hard to decide where to spend my $$$$.