[Rhodes22-list] Civility - Warning - May require thought...

Jb j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Wed Jul 23 11:50:11 EDT 2008

How 'bout you write the 'Roberts Rules of Orders for da List' and we'll all
fall in line.  You're one of the most sane and rational ones here anyway, we
could probably use a benevolent dictator

strongly disagree with that statement.
 when debates get heated, true personalities  come out & that becomes part
of it. people start saying what they really think.
ussually when it gets so far as to call some one a anil pore, it stops.
just don't take it personal, these are only opinions & everyones got one,
just like the anil pore.

Jb