[Rhodes22-list] Need opinions...deadline approaching

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed Jul 23 12:16:16 EDT 2008

FWIW ... the second one seems better composed (the one with the bird more
side on and trees as the backdrop); in the first one, while the bird has and
interesting "pose", the glaring water background makes things look washed
out.

Just my $0.02!  Good Luck!

Mike C. s/v Muireann 1993 R22 Recycled 2004 ReRecycled 2008