[Rhodes22-list] Yawl by Elle

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jul 23 18:46:53 EDT 2008

Elle,

That picture of the yawl is great.
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080723/1ae15d99/attachment.jpg
 I prefer a Ketch over a Yawl, and a schooner over either.  The issue I have
with all of them is draft.  'Shipjacks' solve that issue.  Do they have any
down your end of the bay?  Now there would be a picture.

Mike,

Digital?  I learned to take pictures on a "Speed Graphix".  And did you know
that Stan has a 2 1/4 square Rolliflex?  I had to get him a roll of film to
prove it still could be had.  Now there was a camera and a format.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080723/e520a9ac/attachment.jpg
>From the looks of water, it is a wonder the spinnaker is out.

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20080723/9a5221e3/attachment-0003.jpg
Someone said it did not really look like a race.  Sure it does.  Races do
not always have wind and sometimes no wind and fog.

Will Slim ever post what happened?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA