[Rhodes22-list] Information gathering and the charter for Rummy

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 23:19:43 EDT 2008

Unbelievable .....

Excuse me??? The fact that folks on this list happen to own an R22 and
participate here from time to time in no way obligates them to provide
you a repository of knowledge on a 37 year old boat.

Far as R. Philaga is concerned: You weren't here and know nothing about
the subject . You might be better served to stick to subjects you know
something about.

This is a mail list formed by many of the people who own or have owned a
Rhodes 22. There is no connection or obligation to General boats. We
help people out with boat questions if we can, because we happen to
think Stan, Rose and Elton are some pretty darn good people, not because
we have any obligation other than friendship to anybody. We chit chat
amongst ourselves the rest of the time. I doubt even you can find a law
against that. Anyone is welcome to join in ... or not. What you are not
welcome to do is bitch about it.

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault