[Rhodes22-list] Mr. John Shulick

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jul 24 07:48:08 EDT 2008

Mr. Shulick:

I suggest that your post to Captain Rummy is in gross error.

Roger had several things going on in his life that he had to attend to.  To
say he was hounded off list is an egregious misrepresentation.  He
communicates to several current list members when he chooses to. And I know
he knows how to watch the list without you ever knowing...

If you are not capable of reading the book I recommended, so be it.  Over
the years many books have been recommended:  sailing, political, etc.  It is
just a service that comes with the forum.

Since you have a problem typing, search the archives about voice recognition
software.  It might be just what you need.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=1035199897&searchurl=sts%3Dt%26tn%3DWhy%2Bwe%2Bwhisper%26x%3D14%26y%3D12