[Rhodes22-list] Tennessee now in the ethanol business (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:54:48 EDT 2008

Mike,

They've been working on that process at the Oak Ridge Lab for several
years.  Glad to see Dupont get behind it with some $$$$. Gov. Bredesen is a
sharp cookie and one of the guys I crossed the ticket to vote for.  He'd be
a great candidate for the Dem's to run for POTUS. I liked what he said about
corn ethanol being "political eye wash", that about sums it up.

Brad