[Rhodes22-list] Deliverance, Christening, Change-of-Command, Politics (Just Kidding)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jul 24 17:34:25 EDT 2008

Congratulations!!

>From the sound of it, this craft may not be exempted from EPA Clean Water
Act regulation by, S. 2766, the Clean Boating Act of 2008.  When they come
asking, just tell them it is a recreational sailboat and not a supertanker
or aircraft carrier, no matter how grand a boat it is.

Don't forget the PFDs and USCG required equipment.  The local boaters have
been complaining that the CG has been writing paper here in the LIS for
failed "courtesy" inspections.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY