[Rhodes22-list] Brad - they have been listening to you [Political]

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:59:41 EDT 2008

Ed,

Thank you so much!  I've got to send that to my pastor friend immediately.
He's so far up "The Chosen One" anal pore it's pathetic.  One of the reasons
he loves supping at our house with just the two of us and our wives is he
can 'let his hair down' and we can discuss scripture, religion, and
philosophy without him worrying about who he offends.  You just gave me tons
of mileage.

Brad