[Rhodes22-list] 'Last lecture' professor dies of cancer

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:11:04 EDT 2008

Warren & Hank,

Let's celebrate! People like Dr. Pausch are so rare and so special, that
when you stumble across them you can't help but smile every time their
memory crosses your mind.  I can still remember the first day I read the
sentence, "the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation" from Thoreau.
What an example Dr. Pausch left for us - and what a loss his passing is, he
was anything but 'quietly desperate'.

Brad