[Rhodes22-list] Slim's incident...

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 19:57:46 EDT 2008

No doubt about it Ed, I'm pretty embarrassed too but you won't get rid of me
that easily.  I've emailed Stan with a few questions.  I'm wondering if I
can replace just the bent section of the rail.  It's only the front quarter
that's bent.  There's a joint where it meets the vertical piece that comes
up from the transom.  Is that joint welded together?  Another question is
how to go about chopping into the cabin to fix the chain plate.  Would you
go in from the outside or inside?

Slim