[Rhodes22-list] Jay Friedland, Robert Baldi, and Curtis Leister

bobmellor rhmello at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 22:41:19 EDT 2008

Jim

welcome...  i have a '80 "project" boat i have been working on (much muich
work) for a while now....  had it a nockamixon a few times last summer.  i
actuallly have vaca and a transient slip at nockamixon starting sunday for
about 10 days and then two weeks in oct. (have been on waiting list for
about a year)

also looking for other places to sail with more room and steadier winds.
have spent many summers on lbi., and a few in brant beach.  let me know if
you come up with any good places to go.  i'm in the phone book....  not many
w/ my name around.  call any time, or maybe i'll see you at the lake.....
(what slip do you have?  transient i think is is L-28.)

Bob Mellor
Bethlehem, PA

Hi Jay,
I'm a new Rhodes Owner out of Quakertown PA - boat moored in Nockamixon Lake
near by. Our family rents a house every summer the last week in July down on
LBI - 35th Street - Brant Beach.

I've been thinking about taking the boat down next year while we are at the
shore. Can you suggest a marina near 35th Street Brant Beach that will rent
out for the week and also allow you to keep your trailer there as well?

Thanks Jim
2008 - recycled '91 Rhodes
Quakertown PA