[Rhodes22-list] Greetings from Lake Lanier, GA; Road trip to Lake Sinclair

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 20:24:47 EDT 2008

Kris and Dave,

Ahoy there and congrats on the boat! I don't think you had purchased yet when we met at Aqualand.  Did Stan award you those Super Bowl tickets with your boat purchase?  You are right, I have mover Mary Jane to St Pete for the time, and will gladly take you all out on the Bay anytime when you can make the trip.  Lake Sinclair is a perfect site, given that they have water, one of our premier skippers in the fleet, and one of the fastest boats.  I know because I used to sail it at Lanier.  I can imagine your disappointment at -15 feet, but we'll get the lake high next year.  Lake Hartwell is always high because Rummy manages the sailing conditions so well.  He is putting together a big sail-in next year at Hartwell, so that is a must.

Sometimes better to lurk a little.  Some of interchange on the list is best avoided you may notice, especially during this election year aerobic routine.  I'll look forward to seeing you again, might even get excited about crewing on your boat sometime.  We Rhoadies gotta stick together.

Chow and the best to you both,

Art