[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Gunkholing

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Jul 27 23:49:31 EDT 2008

Rob G,

Let me see if I can provide some help.   Our archives are full of great
information, although you need to know the secret handshake to find it.

First, to search the archives, go to www.nabble.com and select the Rhodes 22
forum.  In the "Search: This forum" box, enter your search terms, like
"edenton food" (no quotes) and click on "Go".  Follow links to find relevant
discussions.

The initial results for "edenton food" can be found at:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=14229&local=y&query=edenton+food

Trying "edenton places" yielded:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?forum=14229&local=y&query=edenton+places

I hope that this helps.  At least it is a start.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Rob Granger" <rgranger at sbc.edu>Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 10:48 PM