[Rhodes22-list] Elle, Clouds and Rhodies

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 28 07:22:52 EDT 2008

Elle:

Great web site on studying weather... so you are planning a cruise?

Big secret on who the the visiting Rhodie is?  If you cannot be open, honest
and forthright, what is the point of posting the meeting?  Or was this a
rendezvous?

Why wouldn't a Rhodie not have the gumption to post to the list.  An
Ostrich?

And what about a picture of the interloper?  We get deer but no Rhodes 22,
hum?

Ed K
Greenville, SC,  USA
"It is not an American belief that free government is inevitable, only that
it is possible, and that its possibility can be realized only when the
people as a whole are inwardly governed by the recognized imperatives of the
universal moral law."  John Courtney Murray