[Rhodes22-list] Gary Crofton a new rhodes 22 owner - and a question

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Jul 28 18:50:16 EDT 2008

Gary:

Gary you said calm water.  If it is calm water on an inland lake you will be
fine.  It is the calm between tides on the coast the answer is you will have
to do it under sail.

Welcome aboard and ahoy...

BTW (by the way) where are you?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "A tourist remains an outsider throughout his visit; but a sailor
is part of the local scene from the moment he arrives." -Anne Davison