[Rhodes22-list] Deliverance, Launching, and Elton the Magnificent.

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Mon Jul 28 19:57:44 EDT 2008

Rhodies;

S/V Susan Kay is in the water.  Apropos of several inquiries, I strongly
recommend that unless you are Dennis Conner you have your boat delivered
and assembled by Elton Spitzer. He spent two full days with me
demonstrating the strength of Samson, the patience of Job, and the wit
of Burns (George).

It was, to say the least, a "hoot". I'm too exhausted to type more now
(Elton is on the road in the "Grateful Dead" van, that I think Jerry
Garcia may not only have slept in, but he may have been born in).

The picture shows Elton preparing to step the mast, assemble the
helicopter pad, and deliver his first lecture of many ("Remember before
you pull on one line you most often need to loosen another").

More later, Ben.

Brad, I don't know you, but you, your wife and family have my
condolences on the loss of her Dad.