[Rhodes22-list] Deliverance, Launching, and Elton the Magnificent.

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jul 28 23:45:31 EDT 2008

Hank,

New van?  Not hardly.  Elton blew the tranny in the blue conversion van on a
delivery last month on LI.  Even with a blown seal, he was able to limp into
the repair shop after refilling the tranny with 4 qts of fluid.  Who needs a
tow truck?  Fixed good as new in about a week, just in time to haul the next
R22.

Look for a blue conversion van in a neighborhood near you ... someone may be
taking delivery of their new toy.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY