[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Dolly_Jim White

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 23:51:22 EDT 2008

Ed:
I flew to Cancun (Isla Mujeres) just today, and am sitting in a palapa answering your email. We will be delivering Island Time (Island Packet 37) back to Port Isabel probably Wed. (about a 6 day passage). Looks like a good weather window. I'll write about it.

The quote is mine, but it belongs to all of us who sail....

Thanks for your wishes and prayers all!
JW