[Rhodes22-list] Problems with the gmail spam filter

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 00:56:26 EDT 2008

Hank,

Nope, none of the list messeges go to my spam folder but I have a different
problem:  I can reply to someone else's post and it goes right through but
if I try to post a new message or even change the subject it doesn't show
up.  Example:  I replied to "Slim...more details" to post my story of the
dismasting but before that I replied to that thread but changed the subject
line to "Dismasted" and it never showed up.  Several other new messages that
I've posted over the last few months have not showed up.

Slim