[Rhodes22-list] Mike C about titles and seats

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Wed Jul 30 10:13:10 EDT 2008

Ed,

Unfortunately while the watercraft folks here in Ohio seemed to come to the
same conclusion as the SC folks, the folks in the title office did not and
after about an hour of calling various supervisors, etc., they decided that
GB should have gotten an NC title and conveyed that to me rather than the LA
registration.  ODNR was sympathetic but basically said "you're screwed
unless you get an NC title from GB".  Like I said, Stan's on it, so things
should work out okay.  Too bad we can't just document our R22s with the
Coast Guard!

Mike