[Rhodes22-list] Here I am, Tootle, with Brett

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Wed Jul 30 14:32:53 EDT 2008

Dear Ed;

To answer your kind inquiry, my slip is at 40 degrees 24.615 min N, 74
degrees 48 min W; the Sandy Hook Bay Marina, One Willow St., Highlands,
NJ (God's Country, "where the water is as blue as the State").  The "Sea
Streak" Ferry to Manhattan ties up right next to me.  Favre will
probably tie his boat up near mine as well when he ends up with the
Jets. ( Please note I'm a Giant fan, but the thought of an "all NY"
Super Bowl has got me psyched up).  If Brett has half a brain (the jury
is still out on that) he will want to play in NY (every sane and savvy
pro athlete wants to play in NY), and if the Jets want him they can
afford him.

I'd much rather argue about sports than politics.  It's so much more
important, don't you agree?

Ben