[Rhodes22-list] Additional Political Message for Brad (Liberals and progressives can read this if you can

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Jul 31 07:53:45 EDT 2008

Brad:
In the south there is a colloquialism about getting an unknown:  “Buying a
pig in a poke.”  And the media has so oversold this pig that he may wind up
as President.  I sit here knowing some really able black people.

The media painting the picture Bush as a complete incompetent fails to look
at Powell and Rice as comparisons in ability.  Another example is Glenn
McCall of South Carolina.  See:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gk1dJbjlZw

Why didn’t he run for public office?  Well he has a full time job with Bank
of America and still has kids he is sending thru school.  What is more
interesting is that he is the product of a one parent home.  Read more:
http://rightblog.zubrcom.net/category/blog-tags/glenn-mccall

He is still young enough to have impact.  I spent a lot of time before his
election trying to get him to consider running for Governor in two years.
Now that he has won a statewide office from a very conservative group, maybe
his boss at Bank of America will let him try.

Glenn is not a pig in the poke, but a very a able person.  He is retired
military and an executive with Bank of America in Charlotte.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18752931/quiz.gif quiz.gif