[Rhodes22-list] Compression Post, reply to Rick, John S, et. al.

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Thu Jul 31 18:35:08 EDT 2008

Word on the street is that there is a John Shulick who sings like a canary or
maybe a hoot owl?  Is that the John S. on this forum?

Hi Ed,

   Guilty as charged although canary or hoot owl depends on your taste in
music. I have a degree in music (vocal performance) from Duquesne
University and performed with the Pittsburgh Opera, various choruses,
churches, and synagogues for the past 25 or so years. But that is a past
life as I left it 6 yrs. ago and do not plan to return to ever.

John Shulick