[Rhodes22-list] For Brad et al: Opening ceremonies

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:01:36 EDT 2008

Elle,

The Live Leak film is Japanese.  What the hell, they all look the same to
me!  I'm sure the final product from Beijing will look the same as the
world's view of Munich in 1936 - pretty much the same product we're being
fed from the MSM media in NYC and the New York Times. Don't believe
everything you see and read in the news.  The average Chinese on the street
in China sure as hell doesn't.

Brad