[Rhodes22-list] Horsepower ?? Engine size ??

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Thu Jul 31 19:30:37 EDT 2008

JB,

  It is the same diameter,just the pitch is different.The standered prop
for the 5&6hp is 8 in pitch the one I bought is a 7 in pitch.The way to
tell what prop you have is to look at the back of the prop ( the side
facing forward with the motor on the boat.) On one of the blades,there
will be a little box about 1/4 in. square with a number cast into it.You
should have a 8 in the box,you need to find one with a 7 in the box.
It's been 3 years,but I think got mine from Defender,about $60 +S&H

Jerry Lowe