[Rhodes22-list] Which is Fastest?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Jun 1 19:44:26 EDT 2008

Jb,

I would have guessed "A" too.  I normally try to balance the sails, but
unless I'm heeling more than 15-20 degrees, I can usually get a little more
speed by using too much headsail.  The boat will want to head downwind, but
the big rudder has no problem keeping her straight with very little stress
on the tiller.

Lee