[Rhodes22-list] Chaos - and the Internet

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 20:41:12 EDT 2008

Robert,

It is a mixed bag.  The internet is a tool and like all tools, say a hammer,
it can be put to good use or bad - one can build a house or bash a head.  Al
Qaeda uses the 'net extensively in their recruiting, indoctrination, and
operations.  That said, "the genie has escaped the bottle" and that is a
good thing, especially in places where I'm now sitting.  I'll expand on that
some more from home in a few days.

I choose to think of the 'net as a wonderful addition to my education but it
does interfere with time that could be spent reading good books.

Off to the Temple of Heaven for some exercise!

Brad