[Rhodes22-list] If it ain't broke...

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Jun 2 10:51:58 EDT 2008

Best news of the day!

I used this software for my Forum because I feel it promotes use by
non-computer people and has an extremely low barrier for entry.

We tried a bunch of others, but this is the Forum software that just
keeps ticking.

Nobody reads FAQs or Archives no matter what you do.  Automated FAQs are
off-putting to newcomers, and they often accumulate entirely wrong
answers.  (But you would have to read all the way through the archives
to know that.)

Bill Effros