[Rhodes22-list] No more volunteers please

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Jun 2 11:23:49 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

We have plenty of folks on a variety of platforms for testing the new
list.  Thanks to all who signed up and If you didn't sign up, well
you'll miss all the fun!

MJM needs to get the domain moved ASAP, so testing will take place
ASAP to work out the kinks, except for the nabble.com
interface.  Can't really test that until we re-point the domain.  If
you use nabble.com for your primary list access, be forewarned - we
may have some rough spots to get over when the list moves.

Cheers!

John Lock