[Rhodes22-list] Benjamin N. Cittadino, Esq. (all the rest deleted)

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 3 07:51:50 EDT 2008

Ben,
I travel, and sorry I missed you on Saturday (final prep for launching
with Rob on Sunday). Raritan Bay is a great challenge (grew up in
Woodbridge). Did some sailing off Sandy Hook on a friend's Island
Packet. When's delivery, what options?

Offline, reach me at 201/803-5665, if interested when the time comes.
Jay