[Rhodes22-list] which is fastest,hook in the rear

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jun 3 10:25:46 EDT 2008

Wow what a tale! Glad all you stubbed was your toe.  How long did it
take you to get the cabin back to normalcy? We finally took the boat
out yesterday in light air. New furler worked well though there are
still a few adjustments to make. Very pleased with the sail
reconditioned by Sail Care. I'll file a more detailed report on those
topics later. Too many Mainstay and SCSA (Swan Creek Sailing
Association) deadlines today.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD