[Rhodes22-list] Captain Slim Fastest

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 4 18:27:17 EDT 2008

Slim,

You are aware that Captain Rummy now has waterfront abode....  And he needs
a drinking buddy... Things are incredibly quite here since Bob moved
south...

Think Lake Hartwell... instead of Florida...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17658126/booze%2Bbottle.gif booze+bottle.gif

Art,

I don't have an alternative for this per se.  I only use the one pair of
sheets but I re-route them as needed.  Mary Lou just reposted my method of
doing this.

My mom is coming up here this summer so I won't be traveling to Fla anytime
soon, but thanks for the invite.  I'll take a rain check on that.

Slim

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Arthur H. Czerwonky
<czerwonky at earthlink.net>