[Rhodes22-list] Jim Connolly of Taxachusetts

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jun 4 18:38:27 EDT 2008

Jim,

Do not miss the opportunity for lauching help.  The experience would tell
him he if could lauch a Rhodes 22.  Do you have the crane?  Do you need the
bottom washed?  Deck waxed?  Invite the newbie for a beer...

BTW, your name was not dropped, but published in a positive way?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"Mr. Buckley weaved the tapestry of what became the new American
conservatism from libertarian writers like Max Eastman, free market
economists like Milton Friedman, traditionalist scholars like Russell Kirk
and anti-Communist writers like Whittaker Chambers. But the persuasiveness
of his argument hinged not on these perhaps arcane sources, but on his own
tightly argued case for a conservatism based on the national interest and a
higher morality."