[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Brad -- You Don't Want to Miss This!

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:59:31 EDT 2008

Bill,

Do you know something that all those super delegates do not know?  Why is
Obama the now democratic nominee if he's such a crook?  Or maybe I should
ask, aren't all politicians crooks?  Isn't W a crook?  Was Billy-boy?  Was
Bush 41?  Was Nixon?  Was JFK?

Is this what it's come to?  Our country is run by crooks.  Get over it!
Wouldn't you be happier with a dem crook than a repub crook?

Brad said he's toast months ago.  Ed calls him a communist/Marxist.  What do
y'all think now?

His association with ....whomever doesn't matter.

I'm voting against the incumbent party no matter who he or she is.

Slim