[Rhodes22-list] Reply: to what's fastest

Frank, Clifford J. cliff.frank at timken.com
Thu Jun 5 06:19:12 EDT 2008

I like the carbiner idea on the wire. I will try that, probably using
line. I use a brass snap swivel on my jib sheet and use rigging tape
around it so it doesn't catch on a guy while tacking. By using that
setup, it enables me to reroute my jib sheet using the windward through
the next location then after the sail is set, take the leeward sheet,
flip it over, and route into it's new position. This method will not
work if you're one of those "fancy" sailors that have red and green jib
sheets to keep port and starboard lines from getting mixed up. I'll try
to take a picture over the weekend for those with little imagination,
but after some rum (cheap Lady Bligh) all bets are off.
- Cliff  - A boat with no name Lake Erie

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation