[Rhodes22-list] R22 owner near Detroit?

Jack Wyman jackwyman at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 5 22:25:01 EDT 2008

Hi Rick and Chet,

Thanks! We're hoping to bottom  paint on our 1966 Bristol 27 this weekend,
but we'll definitely be in touch later.  To the obvious question "Why would
you want a second sailboat?", the answer is for something to sail down south
during Michigan's six-plus months off-season. The R22 sounds perfect:
trailerable, livable and enjoyable.

Jack Wyman