[Rhodes22-list] pics ... after compressing

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Fri Jun 6 11:09:23 EDT 2008

Ed,

Sorry, no trailering with a Mooney 231.  Exactly zero towing capacity.

Yeah, a brand spanking new Rhodes would be nice.  I don't really think it's
in the cards.  When the time comes I'm guessing a recycled boat is more
likely for us.  We're darned cheap ... lol.  But seriously, the value of a
recycled boat is awful hard to pass up.  You're right though a new Rhodes
would be a family heirloom.

Mike