[Rhodes22-list] cheungs trip to edenton narrative (long)

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 02:42:28 EDT 2008

Mike,

Well, there's one less Twinkie and Bo available on the market.

http://www.eyewitnessnewstv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8445499

(video link at the top left corner) This seems to be happening a lot lately, there was a similar incident last week in Texas.  I'm not in a big hurry to upgrade and if I do it will be with a partner on the Twinkie. I'm actually having more fun knocking the rust off my mechanic skills and playing around the hangar as flying.  Having someone else help with the bills and support the habit wouldn't hurt.

Brad