[Rhodes22-list] Mosquito Netting

johnsondan at comcast.net johnsondan at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 09:12:12 EDT 2008

Mosquito Netting - we purchased from Vermont Army Navy - at $8.00 per yard seems like nice stuff.  We bought enough to cover from front of cabin top to rear of cockpit for less than $200.  Encloses entire boat so we can sleep in the cockpit if we choose to.  My wife seamed across top and put snaps in at each end to snap around mast and around main sheet below the boom.  Seems to be fairly snug with no real gaps for bugs to enter.

www.vtarmynavy.com/mosquito_netting.htm

Dan

From: Joe Babb <joe.babb at comcast.net>