[Rhodes22-list] Anybody home?

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:04:33 EDT 2008

John,

So far I've heard from you and Ed and Thena this morning.

If this makes it I guess it's working OK here.

Rik

In a centrally planned economy people get what they deserve, but rarely what they really want. Mistakes tend to be enormous...and petty. Results vary, but experiments with central planning always end in pathetic messes.....Bill Bonner