[Rhodes22-list] Testing the archives, please ignore

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Jun 14 13:09:41 EDT 2008

John,
Here you are on a bright sunny day (at least it is here) working.
Thank you! Of course I am responding to this because I am home
working in the garden this morning and will be working later this afternoon.

Sending this to you just in case it's new info for you. he post went
into the archives. However, clicking on the link at the bottom of an
email takes you to the new (blue on white) mailing list page where
there is a link to the archives and it says "log in required". That
link takes you to the old mailing list page (pink & blue on white
http://www.rhodes22.org/mailman/listinfo/rhodes22-list) where there
is a link to the archives. That link does not require a log-in the
view the archives.

Mary Lou