[Rhodes22-list] Re placing Genoa

bill davidge wpdavidge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:30:55 EDT 2008

Jim     As you know by now it''s no problem to switch as long have a CDI
fuller  . I have changed  the  sails  twice and it takes about a Half  hr to
Fourth  Five min . to do . I would like to know what you think of the 150
after you have sailed it .

       I sail on Lake Erie and have the same questions about comparing the
150 and 170 My boat came with a 110 which it  was to small Then Stan then
sent me a 130 ( I think ) also to small . Right now I have a 170 and not
sure what to say other than that is a  Lot of sail  for Me

   Thanks Bill Davidge